• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

dos SP1 work?

F

flyby

Im about to upgrade my 7.5.0, but dos the Plesk 7.5 Service Pack 1 build 050328.20 works?

I can not backup whit the plesk backuptool becores it dos not work.. :)

7.5.1 has a major bug with mailenable if you have a different path for the email data other than the default path that plesk wants to see.

i submitted a support ticket and they replied that the deveolpers are aware of this problem

hope this helps,
joe

Originally posted by wharfratjoe
7.5.1 has a major bug with mailenable if you have a different path for the email data other than the default path that plesk wants to see.

i submitted a support ticket and they replied that the deveolpers are aware of this problem

hope this helps,
joe

Thanks, if this is the only thing im lucky, I use merak.
Thanks!

Let me just say..... **** **** **** my server is total ****ed!
It dos not work any more.
PLESK!!!

SP1 Fubar'd all the services that are NOT Windows related, as in ALL the PSA services. None of them would start, just give an "access is denied" error. I had to whipe PSA completely from my machine and reload from scratch.

I talk to win-plesk support, he said:
Thay never got any complaints about errors when upgrading this 7.5.0..

NICE

Originally posted by flyby
Let me just say..... **** **** **** my server is total ****ed!
It dos not work any more.
PLESK!!!

Me to...

I have the Plesk 7.5, after install service pack1... no more sites work... problems with permissions

i do this:

cd %plesk_bin%
websrvmng --remove-all
websrvmng --reconfigure-all

But dont work...

I must format my server and dont put service pack1

Regards, Paulo

Back