• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Double trouble ??

C

cVarz

Hello,

I recently added another domain and for the first time I am having a problem and can not seem to narrow down what it is.

I created a new site under a new client.
I went through all the normal steps and sent the client his info.

He can't access his URL, it just gives the message:

" This is the default home page for Plesk. Either the domain is not confgiured......."

But when I preview his site though Plesk, it shows this >>

www.newdomain.com/newdomain.com

Replace newdomain with his domain name.

So I decided to type that URL in my browser and low and behold his site came up.

I checked in Vhosts and IIS for a duplicate account or subfolder/domain and nothing. It looks like every other account - Identical.

Any ideas on what this might be?

I rebooted Plesk and the server twice - so it's not a reboot issue.

I also deleted his account two times as well and recreated it. Stil the same problem.

Please contact Plesk support so we can investigate what is going on.

I contacted support before I posted this and I still have not recieved a reply.

So, maybe you can ask someone on your end to contact me?

tighten AT fiberfrag.com

Originally posted by cVarz
I contacted support before I posted this and I still have not recieved a reply.

So, maybe you can ask someone on your end to contact me?

tighten AT fiberfrag.com

Hello,

I tried to find any tickets that were opened from your email. Could you please remind ticket number that you opened or describe where you have asked for support?

I went to your contact page and grabed the below e-mail address:

[email protected]

What I wrote was identical to my initial post in this thread.

I recently added another domain and for the first time I am having a problem and can not seem to narrow down what it is.

I created a new site under a new client.
I went through all the normal steps and sent the client his info.

He can't access his URL, it just gives the message:

" This is the default home page for Plesk. Either the domain is not confgiured......."

But when I preview his site though Plesk, it shows this >>

www.newdomain.com/newdomain.com

Replace newdomain with his domain name.

So I decided to type that URL in my browser and low and behold his site came up.

I checked in Vhosts and IIS for a duplicate account or subfolder/domain and nothing. It looks like every other account - Identical.

So, do you have any idea what might cause this?

I purchased (not leased) a 30 domain license for 6.5 and I had put that on server 2000 a few months back. To keep a long and very painfull story short, I had to upgrade my server to 2003 and Plesk to vs 7.0 as the original Windows release was a disaster and it took me longer to set up a client with Plesk then through IIS (which was bad and defeated the purpose).

Server specs:
Dual Xeon 2.8 CPU's
Server 2003
2 GIGs DDR ECC memory
Dual 10k RPM SCSI drives

Usage:
Web server for a few friends and clients and also to host various voice comm solutions (the ladder not through Plesk)

Any help would be appreciated.

e-mail: tighen AT fiberfrag.com

cVarz,

I opened support ticket yesterday and sill not received any answer from you. Please respond?

I received no notification of a support ticket filled on my behalf. Is there a link you can provide ?

My support issue is listed in this thread, can you not resolve issue through your support forums?

Back