• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Doubts about getting backup scheduling information through the API

Rafael Brianezi da Silva

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,

In our web hosting environment with Plesk, we created a backup schedule for each domain. For this reason, I need to create a tool to audit if all domains have a properly configured backup for it.

Searching for more information I discovered that all backup schedule data is stored in the "BackupsScheduled" table, so I would like to know if there is a way to get this information through the API.

I read the API documentation, but I could not find a way to get the list of scheduled backups. My goal is to find out which domains don't have an active backup schedule.

Could you help me? Please!

Hello UFHH01,

I installed the "Scheduled Backup List" but, as a server administrator, I need a tool that notifies me via email if there is any domain whose backup is not scheduled correctly.

I also looked at the "get-task-info" option in the API, but this option returns only information about the currently running tasks.

To create my own tool, I will allow remote access to Mysql (db psa), and I will get the necessary information directly from the database, so the tool can notify me if something is wrong with the backup schedule.

I would very much like to thank you for your help.

Back