• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dovecot Support for Plesk 11

NikolaosN

New Pleskian
Hello all,

I'd like to start a thread for Dovecot support under Plesk 11, since Plesk 10 development is entering maintenance mode and I know there's a lot of people out there who have been asking for Dovecot support for quite a while now.

Post here if you want Dovecot support in Plesk, or if you have experience with setting up Dovecot with Plesk 11.

We know that many people wants Dovecot support in Plesk. We have corresponding feature request and it is under development now. We will implement Dovecot support in the one of nearest Plesk updates.

Do you have any news about a possible release date?

My old server is reaching its limits and I want migration to be as easy as possible :)

Hey Igor, the submit button to post comments doesn't seem to work for me, tried in 2 browsers: Opera 12.16 and Firefox 25. Hopefully the Parallels team will be putting more effort in the development and testing of Plesk 11.6 than in the devblog.plesk.com site, which is probably why you've outsourced the blog site work to some obscure Romanian coders :)

Hey Igor, the submit button to post comments doesn't seem to work for me, tried in 2 browsers: Opera 12.16 and Firefox 25. Hopefully the Parallels team will be putting more effort in the development and testing of Plesk 11.6 than in the devblog.plesk.com site, which is probably why you've outsourced the blog site work to some obscure Romanian coders :)

Thank you for notification and sorry, it was issue with blog's antispam module. Now you can leave your comments there.

Thank you for notification and sorry, it was issue with blog's antispam module. Now you can leave your comments there.

Do I get that right: plesk 11.6 is to be preview version only and will not become stable and dovecot will only be in stable version 12?

Dovecot will be in 12.0, it is next version of Plesk. There will be no intermediate 11.6 release in between now and then.

Back