• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Down after plesk update

Tigzy

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
After this morning's update of Plesk, one of my staging website is down.
They're all running PHP 7, without any notable difference between them, and only 1 was dead this morning.

This is the error I had:

(2)No such file or directory: AH02454: FCGI: attempt to connect to Unix domain socket /var/www/vhosts/system/subdomain/php-fpm.sock (*) failed

AH01079: failed to make connection to backend: httpd-UDS

I fixed it by going to hosting settings, unchek SSL support (validate) and check it back up (validate).
So I don't know what happened, maybe you guys will know.

Yes, but the error_log is empty, and the php service was up (other websites running)

Does this site name contain upper-case letters and is there php-fpm as handler?

Try to add line

log_level = debug

to /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php-fpm.conf and reproduce this issue. After that check /var/log/plesk-php70-fpm/error.log for details.

Problem is that the issue is gone (wouldn't say fixed though), so I have no idea how to repro.
That happened this morning at 6AM after Plesk update.

If that happens again I'll try that.

Hi,

I've the same issue that websites are unacessible after upgrade to Plesk 17.0.17.

PHP-FPM gone.

php5-fpm.service
Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
Active: inactive (dead)
[root@delphinus ~]# systemctl restart php5-fpm.service
Failed to restart php5-fpm.service: Unit php5-fpm.service failed to load: No such file or directory.

How's it possible to fix the issue, that PHP5-FPM directory disappeared?

EDIT>
If I check php-fpm, that service is running.

Weird thing, that after a reboot NGINX didn't started, that caused the non running website issue.
It was appeared in Plesk 12 as well, but lately the not starting NGINX issue gone.
It seems that it came back again in Plesk 17.

EDIT2>
Had to modify a little the /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/nginx.service
and now NGINX again autostart on reboot.

Gabor,

Last edited:
Back