• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Downgrade PLESK-PHP component & Compatibility with Redis

Zoo3

Regular Pleskian
I updated PHP7.3 & 7.2 with PLESK(Web UI). Then a problem occurred with the use of Redis 5.0.3.
I confirmed with redis-cli command, which reacted normally.
I am using Nextcloud. I can not use NC in PHP 7.3.2 (or 7.2.15) that I updated. Strictly speaking, user could not log in to NC user account. I can use NC if I give up Redis and return it to local(/usr/lib/php/session).

Can not be configured:
session.save_handler = redis
session.save_path = "tcp://127.0.0.1:6379?auth=PASSWORD"

Possible configurations:
session.save_handler = files
session.save_path = "/usr/lib/php/session"

And set up Redis on Nextcloud.
It is not yet known whether this cause exists in PHP 7.3.2(7.2.15) and Redis, or PHP7 and Nextcloud.
I thought about downgrading PHP with yum, but I do not seem to be able to do it. Is there a way to downgrade with PLESK?

I tried the following.
  • Restart server
  • Restart MariaDB
  • Restart PLESK-PHP73-FPM, PLESK-PHP72-FPM
  • Restart Nginx
  • Restart Redis
  • FLUSHDB and FLUSHALL command on redis-cli

I may feel strange. When I run monitor with redis-cli, I get the following display.

1549931484.022130 [0 127.0.0.1:49066] "AUTH" "REDIS PASSWORD"​

This number difference now appears quite often.
Is there a workaround for me without downgrading?

---
Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #40, PHP 7.3.2 or 7.2.15, Nginx 1.14.1, Redis 5.0.3, CentOS 7.6.

same issue here....

module redis in both versions

using php 7.2.15by OS Vendor and looking to the PHP Info
---
Redis Version 3.1.6
Available serializers php, igbinary
---
Nextcloud is running

using PHP 7.2.15
---
Redis Version 3.0.0
---