• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Dr.Web terminate with "Shutting down daemon (signal 15 received)"

xxx

Basic Pleskian
Hello, all together.

I'm using Plesk 10 on SuSE Linux 11. All is running well, but...

Since two days I get a messages (during the night) from Watchdog that "Paralles Antivirus is shutting down".
I can't start it again using the control panel.

When I'm starting drweb at the command prompt with ./drweb start it will be started for some seconds.

My log shows me:

Mar 17 10:14:30 xxxxx drwebd.real: Daemon is installed, active interfaces: /var/drweb/run/.daemon 127.0.0.1:3000
Mar 17 10:14:38 xxxxx drwebd.real: Shutting down daemon (signal 15 received)...

When I restart the machine with shutdown -r drweb is also starting without problems.

I've just checked the soultion of another thread with my hosts file. But the entries are right.

Does anyone has an idea what could happen with this issue?

Thanks a lot, Sandro

Unix signal 15 is "Software termination signal".
Are you sure that drweb was not stopped by someone?

Yes, I'm sure.
As you can see after I have startet drweb manually 8 seconds later I get "Shutting down daemon (signal 15 received)".
I the meantime I sit and wait for my computer what happens.
Except "Plesk" is someone ;-)

Hello, Igor.
Do you have another idea because that issue?
Thanks in advance!

Deep investigation is required there. I suggest you contact support team if it is really actual for you. Experienced support guys will find a reason directly on your server.

Back