• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Dropbox backup fail with internal server error

Pascal_Netenvie

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
On some servers Dropbox backup fail with this message : Error : Internal server error.
When i look at syslog i see this line repeating during one hour :
Apr 2 06:22:01 s1992030 /USR/SBIN/CRON[60153]: (root) CMD (/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/dropbox-backup/scripts/plesk-task-manager.php')

Seem the task try to start but fail again and again.
Where can i find more details, is there some specific log ?

Cheers.

Hi Pascal_Netenvie,

When i look at syslog i see this line repeating during one hour :
Apr 2 06:22:01 s1992030 /USR/SBIN/CRON[60153]: (root) CMD (/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/dropbox-backup/scripts/plesk-task-manager.php')
Well, you see this, because the cronjob is configured to run every minute, to "check for configured backups on your server". Pls. go to "HOME > Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks" and see the defined time for the crontab. ;)

Pls. use the "Notify" option, if you would like to be informed in case of errors, or when there is an output for the used command(s) in your scheduled task. :)

Back