• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs Dropbox Backup

Ignacio Cerro

New Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Dropbox Backup

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 update 95# and Dropbox Backup 4.2.0-57

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Since update to dropbox 4.2.0 every morning the extension is disabled.
I logged out and configured the extension again, then all is running. I can order a domain backup without problems. But in the morning, the extension is again disabled.
I payed for the plugin for scheduling the task for backups but nothing works because in the night the extension goes to disabled again.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Install dropbox backup extension. Then i configure the backups for a domain. All is ok. In the next morning the dropbox extension is disabled

ACTUAL RESULT

Extension disabled. If i try to enable extensión it doesn't work. I need to uninstall and install again

EXPECTED RESULT

Extension enabled

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Help with sorting out

Developers informed me that they can't reproduce the issue on their environment.
So, please provide more details and steps for reproduce or better contact Plesk Support Team. They will find the reason and fix the issue directly on your server.

I have my plesk license through my hosting provider. Plesk support tem told me that they cannot solve the problem with this license.
The hosting provider told me the same
I don't know what can i do :-(

I have my plesk license through my hosting provider. Plesk support tem told me that they cannot solve the problem with this license.
The hosting provider told me the same
I don't know what can i do :-(

Support may not be included in your license because it was bundled with your VPS/server by your provider. But you can still purchase support from Plesk if you wish. First month is free. See: How to get support directly from Plesk? - Support Cases from Plesk Knowledge Base

Last edited:
Back