• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dropbox Extension

Simon12345

New Pleskian
I have installed the extension from the Extensions Catalog and sadly had to quickly remove it again.

After installation I connected it to my dropbox and then setup a scheduled backup, nothing else, I did not run any single domain backups. I was just going to wait for the scheduled task to run.

However, after this initial setup I started to receive an email every minute:
Running task: D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -c "D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php "D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\dropbox-backup\scripts\plesk-task-manager.php"
Started: Thu Dec 11 10:43:01 2014
Ended successfully: Thu Dec 11 10:43:01 2014
I unticked the scheduled backup task but still no change, after 30mins of emails I have had to remove the extension.
Any thoughts?

Hi Simon,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It will be fixed in the next version of Plesk. However, I can offer you the following workaround right now:

1. Install extension
2. Go to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks
3. Find all tasks with dropbox-backup in their name, and turn off notification in each task.

Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Back