• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

drupal site not working after update from 9.5 to 10

N

Nabilk

hey, i updated plesk to the newest one, after that, one of my sites stopped working, its drupal, i think its not finding the database, but i checked every settings , all good, what could have happened?

thanks

any error logs? what system do you use? drupal from application catalouge or self installed?

CPU AuthenticAMD, AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3800+
Version Parallels Plesk Panel v10.0.1_build109101029.18 os_CentOS 5
OS Linux 2.6.18-194.11.1.el5
Memory 4GB
-------------------------------------
self installed, no error log, it just keeps going to the install page, which i deleted a long time ago, and i just noticed that self installed wordpress has the same problem, it keeps redirecting me to the install page, its like i just uploaded the file and run an install, i check the wp-config for wordpress and config for drupal, all the database setting are right

i found the problem, the MySQL database is not working, it shows that its running fine, but i cant login to it, or access it in anyway, i need help to how to fix this without losing the database

Back