After I updated our Plesk to 7.5.4 and renewed our lisence, email@example.com started bombing firstname.lastname@example.org (alias to our main mail account) with about 300,000 mails a day. I also see a large number of mails going to email@example.com I tried stopping the service (Drweb Antivirus) in Plesk but mails keep coming in in the same rate. I deleted firstname.lastname@example.org but mails keep queueing in qmail without getting delivered (I use isoqlog to see qmail traffic) I checked to see if some script that I installed (Mambo) is causing this behavior by sending mails but this is not the case. I'm afraid that if this continues for some time the our server (in America) will crash (again). As I am new to linux (only managed to compile and install isoqlog) I wonder if someone could give me some advise and (newbie) instructions.