• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Dynamic List needs more column options (doesn't even match functionality of Classic which has been removed in newest versions)

LocalOTA

New Pleskian
I use the Classic list as I need to be able to see each domain/subdomain "Hosting" location. This changes as we have multiple environments and with the new "Dynamic List", I can't see it and it makes it much harder. Normally I just switch back to "Classic", but in newer versions of Plesk, that option is no longer available.

Is there a way to edit the columns displayed here? This is causing me a lot of headaches.

Classic:
1682357274640-png.23188

Dynamic:
1682357296422-png.23189

A feature request exists for this, please vote for it so that your voice is heard:

What version is the classic list still available on? This has become so painful for us, we're going to try and roll back to a previous version until this gets implemented.

Plesk staff pointed out to me that when you hover your mouse over the over the File Manager icon in the Dynamic List a tooltip shows the "Hosting" location. Which is not nearly as easy to use as having the hosting location in a separate column, but it's better than nothing I guess.
screenshot-2023-05-02-at-15-57-56-png.23243

Last edited:
Thank you, that is super helpful actually. We just can't click through 3 pages just to "see" what the hosting is for the site. It's not nearly as good as seeing a list, but it will help.

Back