• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved E-mail probleme mit CMS

crazydaddy

New Pleskian
Hello Community,

I've had a similar thread some time ago.
I have been reinstalling the server from my provider since he is doing this for free.
I followed the Plesk instructions step by step and did everything as it says in the description. I then uploaded and installed my CMS, there is a database connection, and everything goes so far. I then also read to rule out errors that Plesk automatically adjusts the DNS entries when a domain or e-mail is added.

After everything was set up and installed, I have made 2 tests, it was created on the CMS, a user, which then gets an e-mail with confirmation link, and I have done with the Created user in Plesk settings so I as an admin then a get notified if this user does something in Plesk.
As I found out to my regret, the tests did not go well, both emails were stuck in the email queue and nothing ever came up on my e-mail address.

Have I overlooked something about the settings or did I forget to completely forget something? maybe someone of you has an idea. I post then the logs here with purely, if they are needed, to which I unfortunately only have access from my provider despite V-server. Unfortunately I only have access to the following logs (see picture)

despite putty and root right, I only get the Plesk folder open and that despite SU rights

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
Hello Community,

I found the mistake.
It was up to my hoster or provider as this had not enabled the DNS reverse entry. This entry was only available on the provider page and not in Plesk. There the IP address was registered and not my domain.

The topic can thus be closed.

Back