• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved E-mails include DomainKey-Signature, no DKIM-Signature

OlgaKM

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I just upgraded to Plesk 12.5.30 from Plesk 11.x. In the old Plesk, I had DomainKeys set up to protect from spam. However, DKIM is the newer, more modern standard. It was my belief that Plesk 12.5 supports DKIM out of the box. Is there some way that I have to enable this?

If not, how do I set up DKIM on Plesk 12.5?

Thank you,

Olga

Yes, I did read that. I had DomainKeys enabled on the server before upgrade. DKIM is enabled both in the server wide settings and site settings.

E-mails that I send have a DomainKey-Signature header. However, they are completely missing a DKIM-Signature header. I probably should have been more explicit in my initial post.

Edited to Add: Actually, I just looked in the server and domain settings again and everywhere it says "DomainKeys". The word "DKIM" does not actually appear anywhere. Is this correct?

I understand that they are not the same. What I want to know is:

How do I turn on DKIM on Plesk 12.5.30?

Hi OlgaKM,

How do I turn on DKIM on Plesk 12.5.30?
Well, you can't "turn on" something, what you didn't have installed on your server.

Plesk does not support DKIM.
Sorry, but this is incorrect. DKIM is just not part of Plesk 12.5, nor does Plesk 12.5 provide an addon, module, or a component for it - that's why I posted the forum link, where you can find a very nice link to a tutorial, how to implement DKIM as well with Plesk 12.5. ;)

Back