1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Ebent Handler

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by knocx, Sep 15, 2005.

1. knocx

knocx Guest

hello i had developed a script to stop the client domain on Event DOmain disk quota reached...

But i see that some important variables did not passed into this event here my arguments

"C:\psa-script\limit.vbs" <domain_name> <old_maximum_disk_space> <new_maximum_disk_space> <email>

what limit.vbs does is compares if the domain has reached its disk quota ,stops the domain. And notifies the client via email.

i believe i cant get it work since i can not get the parameters <domain_name> <email> , since they are not defined on Disk Limir Reached event

it very un-intelligent to not to pass domain name , client name and client email as a parameter into such events since only available parameters are old_maximum_disk_space and new_maximum_disk_space for the event 'Limit on disk space reached for domain' ...

how can one handle such an event without a parameter like domain!!!

Any one tried to use Event handler before in such a manner?

any comment suggestion will be great

thanks
    knocx