• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email accounts not receiving

Γιώργος

New Pleskian
Good evening,
Seems that I cannot receive any email.

maillog:
Apr 4 12:55:43 zeus postfix/local[30832]: 2EB243942A13: to=<[email protected]>, relay=local, delay=0.56, delays=0.51/0.01/0/0.05, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered to mailbox)

magic-spam log:
2016-04-04 12:55:43 magicspam-daemon[30830]: HAM: mua=no,ip=[209.85.217.175:mail-lb0-f175.google.com],helo=<mail-lb0-f175.google.com>,from=<[email protected]>,rcpt =<[email protected]>

although my mailbox is empty

smtp works just fine though.
I tried restarting the whole machine.
also tried
# plesk repair mail sendrill.com

without any success.

any suggestions ?
Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• spammagic.png
    spammagic.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi Γιώργος,

if you shorten your log - files, be aware that you might cut off relevant informations, which are needed to investigate your issue(s).

Afterall, your SPF - entries for the domain "sendrill.com" will cause issues/failures/problems or errors, because SPF - checks could exceed 20 seconds, because of the enormous amount of IP4 - adresses, which you include. Be aware that failures and or missing anwers from the DNS - servers result in a "temperror" ( https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7208 ).

Hello,

We noticed that your message was marked by MagicSpam as "HAM". This means that that MagicSpam saw nothing wrong with the message and it was allowed to continue along.
Unfortunately we cannot be of any more assistance though because your reported issue appears to be occurring sometime after the message is processed by MagicSpam.

Thank you for using MagicSpam though and we hope that you are able to get to the root of your issue soon!

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Hi Γιώργος,

if you shorten your log - files, be aware that you might cut off relevant informations, which are needed to investigate your issue(s).

Afterall, your SPF - entries for the domain "sendrill.com" will cause issues/failures/problems or errors, because SPF - checks could exceed 20 seconds, because of the enormous amount of IP4 - adresses, which you include. Be aware that failures and or missing anwers from the DNS - servers result in a "temperror" ( https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7208 ).

Hi UFHH01,

problem is, i don't get a temperror, I don't get the email at all.
Not even in the spam folder. It evaporates :) Also, I use this spf without problems for many successful deliveries. (as in.... MANY)

Also.... when sending email to my domain from gmail,
gmail doesn't check my spf to deliver the message.

Thanks for your ideas anyway.

Hello,

We noticed that your message was marked by MagicSpam as "HAM". This means that that MagicSpam saw nothing wrong with the message and it was allowed to continue along.
Unfortunately we cannot be of any more assistance though because your reported issue appears to be occurring sometime after the message is processed by MagicSpam.

Thank you for using MagicSpam though and we hope that you are able to get to the root of your issue soon!

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Your component is magic =) everyone should use it.

Let me help a little bit more in Trouble shooting....

When I try to "save to draft" an email that i am composing
i get this error:

upload_2016-4-5_23-5-39.png

which is an error message that i get only to this mailbox.
All other mailboxes on other domains work just fine.

Edit: Guess same thing happens on the inbox, popuser cannot save messages to /Maildir/cur
but that's a wild guess.

Last edited:
Hi Γιώργος,

as a quick and dirty work-around, consider to switch from postfix to qmail and back to postfix again ( or the other way round, if you use qmail ). NO changes to your inbox(es) will be done, so please don't worry about your eMails on your server.

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component qmail

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component postfix

Hi Γιώργος,

as a quick and dirty work-around, consider to switch from postfix to qmail and back to postfix again ( or the other way round, if you use qmail ). NO changes to your inbox(es) will be done, so please don't worry about your eMails on your server.

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component qmail

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component postfix

UFHH01 Hello,

quick and dirty sounds cool :)

unfortunatelly though I tried the above and still the problem remains.

Hi Γιώργος,

even that you tried to use the repair utility before, I recommend to have at least another try now with:

plesk repair mail

and/or

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

Back