• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email Headers Missing

IsaacT

Basic Pleskian
In Plesk 10.4.4 mu (latest version) with spamassassin I've been trying to view the spam headers. In regular emails that go to my inbox I have multiple headers.

X-Spam-Checker-Version
X-Spam-Level
X-Spam-Status

and I just added another one for testing

X-Spam-Report

Here is an example of an email.
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on
myservername
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.9 required=5.5 tests=AWL,BAYES_00,HTML_MESSAGE,
RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS autolearn=ham version=3.2.5
X-Spam-Report:
* -1.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
* trust
* [209.85.214.181 listed in list.dnswl.org]
* -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
* 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
* -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
* [score: 0.0000]
* 0.7 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The problem I am having is I want these headers to show up on emails that are getting sent directly to the spam folder. However adding the extra header (X-Spam-Report) in the local.cf file for "all" only added it to emails not marked as spam. How can I get those headers added to the records that are spam as well as those that are not? I'm trying to add in more rules and would like to see what all rules are hitting for various emails as they come in.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to get the spamassassin headers to show up in emails that are being marked as spam? Even with the header set to all in the local.cf file doesn't have them being added to emails that are marked as spam. All emails that go to my inbox have the headers appropriately.

IsaacT, here's what I generally use in my local.cf files:

add_header all Flag _YESNOCAPS_
add_header all Report _REPORT_
add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_
add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_
report_safe 0
rewrite_header subject *****SPAM******

You can dig yourself further into Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf manpage

Thanks for those headers. I had most of them already active in my local.cf file. However even with those added only emails that go to my inbox have those headers. Emails that are flagged as spam (moved into the spam folder as that is my current settings for spam) do not get any of those headers. Its almost like once spamassassin flags an email as spam postfix treats it differently and it doesn't get the headers added to it.

Any thoughts?

Is there any news on this? I would also like to have the spamheaders in the spam mails inside the spam folder.

Thanks
bruno

I am also keen to get an answer to this. I have set the user_prefs to include

add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_

but still no X-Spam headers for filter spam. You can get the header for ham but not spam.

Cheers

Back