• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question email problem

arky

New Pleskian
Happy Saturday and good weekend everyone, I have to ask one thing, plesk was opened with my email "[email protected]" as owner, now I have to transfer my emails from the old server to plesk and if I generate a new email equal to that of the owner "[email protected]" tells me that it already exists, on the owner email can I put a password and use it as a normal email or does it create some problems? how can I do? Thanks

Hello,
how did you performed the step "transfer my emails from the old server to plesk"? Did you used the plesk mail-import tool?
Or did you migrated them from plesk-system to plesk-system?

Some more information would be helpful to understand your situation.

I'm looking forward to your feedback,
kind regards,

Thanks I would just like to change administrator email but I think I understand how to do it.
Thank you again

Back