• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Email server on Ubuntu - can't receive mails/connect with Mail application

impregnatorking

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am running Plesk on Ubuntu. A preconfigured image was provided by my hosting provider (ionos.com).

I have configured these ports on IONOS firewall

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-27 um 10.53.47.png

I have disabled Plesk Firewall here
Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-27 um 10.54.32.png

These are my DNS settings

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-27 um 10.52.57.png

Sending emails via webmailer works. I can not receive emails or connect with Outlook or any other Mail application on macOS/Windows.

Is there something else I need to configure?

Hello,

I am running Plesk on Ubuntu. A preconfigured image was provided by my hosting provider (ionos.com).
I have configured these ports on IONOS firewall
Sending emails via webmailer works. I can not receive emails or connect with Outlook or any other Mail application on macOS/Windows.
Is there something else I need to configure?
You haven't said what hosting package you've taken from IONOS (VPS / Cloud / Dedicated etc) and although you may have configured your own rules, in the IONOS Firewall, have you already asked for Port 25 to be unblocked? That might be your issue if you've not... See the last item in the attached IONOS image IONOS.jpg

Back