• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

email Status: 5.4.4 (Illegal host/domain name found)

michaellunsford

Regular Pleskian
I'm not sure if this is a plesk related issue or not. I just transferred a domain from one plesk server to another, now I'm getting bounces with the following error:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Reason: Illegal host/domain name found

Any ideas what this is and if plesk is to blame? I checked all the comprehensive blocking lists I can find and none of them have the domain listed. I'm stumped!
 
Back
Top