• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Emails from bank not received

CobraArbok

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.55 Update #1
BBVA bank sends emails to validate an email address, but it doesn't arrive here. Whether I request the confirmation email from the bank's customer area panel, or whether it is the operator who sends the confirmation email.

Yet I receive their advertising, for example only two days ago.

These are the data in the log more or less when the operator sent the request.
I'm surprised by the DKIM error because it refers to a bank and the Amazon service.

I would like to understand if it is my server that is blocking emails and how to remedy this.

However, I would like to understand if there are other senders sending me emails that I don't receive and don't even find in Spam.
Scrolling through the log is certainly not the easiest way because there is everything in there.
I discovered this because I was waiting for an email and it didn't arrive, but if my server blocks the mail that I'm not waiting to receive, I don't even know who it is and when it was sent.
I should at least know what addresses he handled and if they were blocked.

Plesk-Log-Email-BBVA.png

bbva.it does not seem to have any DKIM selectors. If their mails include a DKIM key, but their domain does not provide the DKIM entry, their mails will be blocked if you have DKIM key checking "on" on your server. You can let all mails pass by disabling DMARC and the "Verify incoming mail" checkbox in the mailserver settings, but a better option could be to just ask the technical support department of your bank if they are sure that they are using a correct mail setup.

bbva.it does not seem to have any DKIM selectors. If their mails include a DKIM key, but their domain does not provide the DKIM entry, their mails will be blocked if you have DKIM key checking "on" on your server. You can let all mails pass by disabling DMARC and the "Verify incoming mail" checkbox in the mailserver settings, but a better option could be to just ask the technical support department of your bank if they are sure that they are using a correct mail setup.
Obviously the bank's Call Center is unable to resolve the matter.
On the other hand, the problem was reported to them by me alone and if I put a free mailbox on Gmail as the address, everything works.

Back