• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Emails getting put in spam folder or blocked

Andye

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux CloudLinux 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi guys I am trying to resolve an issue were before my domain emails were arriving in my customers spam or junk folder. So I checked my email at mail tester and got a score of
6.9 out of ten saying
SpamAssassin thinks you can improve -2.1
You're not fully authenticated
(Your message is not signed with DKIM -1)

My site is with WHUK and Roundcube is my email manager via Outlook on my laptop and Roundcube on my phone
can someone point me in the right direction to fix this please

You can turn on DKIM for your domain on the "E-Mail Settings" in the web space control panel, not in Roundcube.

1704650564665.png

Many thanks for this but I have went through the Plesk control panel and cannot find these settings

Many thanks for this but I have went through the Plesk control panel and cannot find these settings
You'll find this option in the Mail Settings of your domain. If the option is not available in the Mail Settings, navigate to Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings and enable the "Allow signing outgoing mail" option there first.

Thanks Kaspar but I still cannot get this. I take it it is due to different versions

Under Account Hosting Options I get this

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    145.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    179.7 KB · Views: 9
From the screenshots you posted I gather that you are not the administrator of the server. In which case you'll have to contact the administrator or hosting provider and ask them if it is possible to enable DKIM.

I you are in fact the owner of the server, make sure you logged in as an administrator to change the options mentioned in my previous post.

Many thanks for your help I contacted my host today and they have said "we have updated dkim record for all mentioned domains" a bit surprised I had to ask for this but it's sorted now and takes a bit of time to propagate they said.
Is there anything else I need to do to resolve this.
Many thanks guys for your help as I felt I was going down a rabbit hole with this

Back