• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Emails holding-up Delivery

T

teknovision

Hi all,

I received 7 or so email from:   with [no subject] and no timestamp - I could only view them in webmail and not receive them in my Mail.app client.

My mail was being 'held-up' by these messages, any ideas what they are or where they come from and how this can be stopped?

Cheers,

.//phil

I have the same version, but only under Plesk6. The from: field shows &nsbp; only, no subject, no message, no mailaddress.

Have to login and delete all those messages before I can pick it up.

I've had a few of them ... use squirrelmail webmail exclusively though and that can handle them. I've not even thought about whether it's a qmail problem, plesk problem or just a spammer sending a malformed message to be honest.

Maybe the workaround here would be to write a filter to delete them in Horde or qmail - are these mails definitely blocking the queue for you both?

I am currently having this same problem. The e-mails that have the non-breaking space tag as the from address can not get downloaded by Outlook. Any ideas?

I use Plesk 7.5 Reloaded on Linux and I have the same problem. I get these blank mails.
Is this something with Qmail or just spam?

I hope there is an fix soon.

Back