• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Emergency need help

CahitE

Basic Pleskian
I have upgraded today my plesk 9.3 to 10.0.1
but after upgrading now i am not able to crete or delete domains i am getting thousands of different errors in panel and i am not able restart installation :

some errors like this :
Error: Unable to update domain data: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=denemedd.com" failed with error code 1: External component has thrown an exception. In IIS7NativeProvider module Exception type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException at _CxxThrowException(Void* , _s__ThrowInfo* ) at ServerManagerFactory.getHttpRedirectSection(String location) at IIS7ServerManager.getSitesInfo(IIS7ServerManager* , list >* sitesI

but it creates the site on iis

on the second try i got :
Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mail_Facade->createDomain() failed: mailmng failed: MEAOPO.PostOffice.AddPostOffice failed for name denemedd.com [denemedd.com]

but it also created post office i am in really big trouble need help immediately

Very difficult to say what is wrong there without investigation directly on your server. Seems there was unsuccessfully completed upgrade. Did you try contact support team?

As i seen on the Plesk v10 is a perfect system so it does not need an unninstaller. So is there any reinstall option ? I could not find it. Yes i write to plesk support but they are so slow.

You can provide me Ticket ID and will escalate it from my side.

Ok. I have escalated ticket. I hope that frontline supporters will help you soon. Or forward it to secondline support team.

Thank you for your help but still no body take a look at it and i am loosing my prestige. Plesk made me really disappointed

Support will process your ticket soon. I have escalated it again.

IgorG thanks for all your help i have reinstalled core from temp msi file iis problems have been solved now there is one last problem i am trying to activate web mail and my little admin from
Parallels Plesk Panel Components Management but it is not working it seems it is doing sth. for long hours

As I see in ticket problem is under support processing now.

Back