• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Enable CGI bulk

vincenzot

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have an serius problem, I must add cgi extension for all domains/subdomains (for all customers) in my server .. but I have 400 domains and about 300 customers ... how I can do it into plesk database for do an bulk change without edit it once for once?

It is very important.

I wait your answer

Bye

I have try this:

mysql -uadmin -p` cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -Dpsa -e"update subdomains set cgi =true;"
mysql -uadmin -p` cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -Dpsa -e"update web_users set cgi = true;"
mysql -uadmin -p` cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -Dpsa -e"update hosting set cgi = true"

But don't work, how I can do it? I don't want change manually each domains :S

You can write script for mass domain update with /usr/local/psa/bin/domain utility and '-cgi true' option.

Hello

I have do this

[root@plesk ~]# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain -cgi true
Unknown command: "-cgi"

How it work?

With this command I edit too web_user subdomains and domains?

Did you try to read documentation for this utility?
Try to do it with

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --help

Hello yes I have see how it works now

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u domain.tld -cgi true

But this command change only the master setting (www.) and for change too all subdomains? I have many site that it have 10 15 subdomains, exist any utlity for do this for all subdomains web_users and domains?

So it is possible to edit it inside psa database?

You need to extract domains and subdomains names from database with something like

select name from domains;

and

select name,dom_id from subdomains;

dom_id you can change to domains name from domains table with corresponding SQL query.
After that use these names for script with mentioned command line utilities.

Back