• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Enable DKIM for plesk 12.x

E.Swestberg

New Pleskian
Hello,

Is there any guide how to enable DKIM for Plesk ?
I dont find any simple guide which only handles how to enable DKIM for Plesk
Does plesk use Postfix ? should I install amavisd or ClamAV to enable DKIM ?

I think Cpanel has oneclick feature, for enabling DKIM.
So this message is Plesk Improvment suggestion at the same time :D

Im using Ubuntu 14.04 with Webadmin Plesk 12

Oh thanks, I should always remember myself to check product documentaries first before jumping directly to Google. I got it working now! :)

Where I can see DKIM details, since Plesk didnt make DNS records automatically ?
this part didnt do anything -> "After you have activated DKIM for a domain, Plesk adds the following two records to the DNS zone of the domain:"

edit: My Domain uses Plesk DNS records

Last edited:
Have you enabled DKIM globally in Tools&Settings -> Mail Server Settings - Allow signing outgoing mail and Verify incoming mail ?
After that in subscription Mail tab Mail Settings you should select your domain, click Activate/Deactivate Service and Enable DKIM service from drop-down menu. Corresponding TXT records will be added to your DNS settings of domain.
I have checked on my test server - all works fine.

Back