• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Enabling domain administrator for all domain in once

awaraleo

New Pleskian
Hello All,

I am in search for an option through which i can enable domain administrator for all domains in one step. Normally when we create account in plesk, we have to enable domain administrator account manually for that. I want to ask that if there is any option or command through which i can enable that option automatically.

Actually i had a plesk 8.6 server working fine but when i upgraded that to 9.0, my bad days started. I was unable to see options in that and also i could not create backup through CLI too. I asked in the plesk 9.0 forums too but could got any answer. So then i bought a new server and installed plesk 8.6 there. Because i could not create backup of my previous plesk 9.0, so now i have to make all accounts manually in new server and this thing too much time consuming. Thats why i was wondering for an option that may enable domain administrator account for all domain with one mentioned password, so that i may skip the second step of enabling domain administrator for each domain seperately and save my time atleast.

I would be very glad if some one answer me quickly.

thanks,
LEO

Back