• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Enabling SFTP in window plesk

S

selva kumar

Guest
I have windows vps with plesk 8.4 .
I have two questions :
1) I am facing gamblour attack in my vps frequently ,so i thought to enable SFTP ,so how can i do that ? do plesk have any options or addons to do that ?
2) I normal ftp connections where will the ftp logs stored in server , that is i want to know location of log of ftp tarnscations.

Thanks in advance ...
 
Back
Top