• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Issue ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED on subdomain if I use www.

emanuele

New Pleskian
I have a subdomain: webmail.domain.it who points to a folder of my website (domain.it/webmail)

My website work with a SSL certificate, on www and without www (www.domain.it and domain.it)
My subdomain have a different SSL certificate (let's encrypt) and work only if I write webmail.domain.it, and give me ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED if I write www.webmail.domain.it

On the subdomain hosting settings, there is a redirect on https protocol, and on IIS settings, there are not "require ssl" flag selected, if I try to select "include a subdomain www etc" on let's encrypt, it try but give me errors for cannot reach the domain, for the same errors.
 
Back
Top