• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Error 413

ninjacat

New Pleskian
Hi when im trying to upload files < 4mb i keep getting 413 error. I tried to set the nginx parameter client_max_body_size but it still got error, I also tried changing php setting but still error... What else should i try to fix this error?

I tried to set the nginx parameter client_max_body_size but it still got error
What made you decided to implements this?

Give us the response of this command and post it here:
Bash:
# grep "post_max_size\|upload\|memory" /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/etc/php.ini
Replace example.com with your affected domain.

file_uploads = On max_file_uploads = 20 memory_limit = 512M mysqlnd.collect_memory_statistics = Off post_max_size = 256M upload_max_filesize = 256M

IgorG recommends the above support article based on your request, but you didn't answer my first question.
This could be a lot of things, you can start with these in order:

1. Clear your browser cookies.
2. Restart or change your browser.
3. Reboot your server. or service httpd restart
4. plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Back