• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error 500_Website Migration

mipstube

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows
Plesk version and microupdate number
GO4WEB Internet Agentur
Hi, I'm pretty new to Plesk and I really need help to move my first steps. I'm Power User.
I imported my Wordpress website realized with Elementor on Aruba. I trasferred it using Filezilla FTP. I followed this guide:

How to Manually Migrate your WordPress site from cPanel to Plesk

Unfortunately the site doesn't work. When I try to access the pages of the site, I get the error 500. This is the error I get:

93.57.248.222 - - [07/Sep/2022:02:37:27 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 7713 "https://sh-linux02.go4web.ch:8443/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.0.0 Safari/537.36"

Senza titolo.png

Also from wordpress the site is in quarantine

Senza titolo2.png

I also used more space than I have

Senza titolo3.png

What should I do to recover my website? And what should I check to analyze it better?
Thankyou very much!

Looks like there are several issues. For one, the error 500 is probably caused by an entry in an .htaccess file in your document root directory. You can easily identify the cause by checking the error_log of the server, it will mention the reason for the server error. Beyond, the database credentials also don't match the database that you are using for the site.

Back