• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Error about File Manager in Plesk 7.5.1

L

line

Guest
Did anyone try to put a lot of file in to your root of web folder (/httpdoc) and listed it over File manager ?

I found that it can show File Manager but it also display the error like this


Line: 334
Char: 6
Error: Expected ';'
Code: 0
URL : https://<myrl>:8443/filemanager/filemanager.php?cmd=chdir&file=%2Fhttpdocs%2F&previous_page=filemanager


and also line #335,337,338,339,340,342,343,344,345,346,347,
348 and 349 (a lot of script error,right?)

Can anyone help me to solve this problem ?:(
.
.
.

I guess I found the problem.
This problem occur because Plesk read some picture file but it can't display because of some error. But I can see it after I download to my PC (windows).
.
.
.
and I got some new comment from my friend
he said that he doesn' have this problem with Netscape navigator
(so I guess Opera and Firefox will be the same as Netscape)

Does anyone have any sugestions ?

Thank you very much
 
Back
Top