• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error accessing webmail (Horde or Atmail)

PedroV.

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have this problem some time ago and I try to fix it by some of tips that are in KB or here in forum but any resolves the problem. Like remove and install Horde and Atmail or /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain

When I try to access to webmail.domain.com give me a blank page or a 502 Bad Gateway Nginx

When I go to error_log of httpd I found this: [Tue Jun 04 16:22:53 2013] [error] [client IP] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I have on PHP config of domain 16000MB in memory limit. The config for memory limit in PHP on the Horde its on another place?

Thanks for the help.

Have you tried to increase memory limit in global /etc/php.ini file?

Need to change memory_limit at /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini file and do /etc/init.d/sw-cp-server restart (or /etc/init.d/sw-engine restart if you have Plesk 11.5 preview).

I change for 512M but and do /etc/init.d/sw-cp-server restart but continues with the same error.

You can put here the content of /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini ? Because I don't know if I made any modification before and can be a line.

Thank you

Try editing /etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/php.ini for Horde. Beware that it might be re-generated based on you server-wide php.ini during one of the next Panel updates.

In this case settings from server-wide php.ini file for mod_php should be in effect.

But I suppose you already tried to adjust them. Do you get different error messages when you increase allowed memory there?

Yes I change the memory_limit in /etc/php.ini

On browser always get a blank screen or this error 502 Bad Gateway nginx

On error_log I always see this:

[Tue Jun 04 16:22:53 2013] [error] [client IP] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Have you tried increase memory_limit in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini ?

In that case I think that only increasing memory_limit for client's php should help. Error like

Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes)

just indicates lack of memory.

In that case I think that only increasing memory_limit for client's php should help. Error like

Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes)

just indicates lack of memory.

But where? I change on every place they said here but any working :/ And webmail is very important!

On webmail_access_log give me this error:

myIP - - [24/Jun/2013:13:56:59 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 502 568 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/28.0.1500.52 Safari/537.36"

Back