• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error adding new domain in 18.0.40

Hey,
maybe you can help me. I Installed plesk on Win Server 2019 Machine
and when i try to create a page, i get this error. I cant find a solution on the Internet and i dont know why this hapens.

Thank You

Code:
Creating physical hosting
Filename:
Error: The configuration section 'system.webServer/pleskProtectedUrls' cannot be read because it is missing schema
In module
Exception type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostAdminManager.GetAdminSection(String bstrSectionName, String bstrPath)
at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Configuration.GetSectionInternal(ConfigurationSection section, String sectionPath, String locationPath)
at ServerManagerFactory.getSectionInternal(String sectionPath, Type sectionType, String location)
at ServerManagerFactory.getProtectedUrlsSection(String location)
at ProtectedUrls.getUrls(ProtectedUrls* )
at ProtectedUrls.getPathes(ProtectedUrls* , set<std::basic_string<wchar_t\,std::char_traits<wchar_t>\,std::allocator<wchar_t> >\,CaseInsensitiveStringLess\,std::allocator<std::basic_string<wchar_t\,std::char_traits<wchar_t>\,std::allocator<wchar_t> > > >* )
at updateUrlProtection()(WebServerAdapter::updateUrlProtection line 3400)
at updateUrlProtection()(WebServerAdapter::updateUrlProtection line 3372)
at configHosting(legion-rp.de)(WebServerAdapter::configHosting line 405)
at configHosting(legion-rp.de)(WebServerManager::configHosting line 2662)
at Unable to execute console command: '--install-vhost'(vconsoleapp::start line 95)
at Unable to execute command: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng" --install-vhost "--vhost-config=C:/Program Files (x86)/Plesk/PrivateTemp/iah32a1b6d2.tmp"'(vconsoleapp::run line 117)
(Error code 1)

Looks like your Plesk installation is corrupted. Most probably there is an absent file in the directory C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\schema.
You could try to repair Plesk with

plesk repair installation
plesk repair all

or contact Plesk Support Team if these commands do not help.

Looks like your Plesk installation is corrupted. Most probably there is an absent file in the directory C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\schema.
You could try to repair Plesk with

plesk repair installation
plesk repair all

or contact Plesk Support Team if these commands do not help.
thanks for your fast reply, yeah tried that allready, but repair options show everything running fine. i allready installed everything fresh but allways the same problem.

Contact Plesk Support Team in this case. They will check and fix the issue directly on your server.

Back