• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error adding subdomain

manentia

New Pleskian
System: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
Panel: 11.0.9 Update #40

I haven't tried to add a subdomain (or domain) through the Panel in a while, but when I tried today I received this error message:
Code:
Error: WebServerManager::addVhost() failed: websrvmng failed: Access is denied. (Error code 5) at CryptImportKey

It looks like the panel went through most of the motions: a new directory was created for the subdomain under inethub/vhosts along with the default files. The subdomain shows up in my Power User view, but in the list it reads "Website at " and the directory is blank (default is "Website at httpdocs")

And finally, when I click the subdomain name under the list to manage it, I get the following full screen error:

Code:
Internal error: is out of webspace

Message	 is out of webspace
File	 Webspace.php
Line	354
Type	PleskFatalException
Go To Previous Page

The subdomain was added under my Power User account, and all plan options are set to unlimited.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I successfully followed the instructions from the kb post above to fix the psa db issues.

However, the final part of the kb post isn't clear:
To make sure the issue does not reappear, delete server certificates from IIS -> Server -> Server certificates.
Then run Plesk Reconfigurator -> Repair Plesk Installation -> Plesk Services.

I have several certificates in IIS -> Server -> Server certificates and this is a live server. Which certificate(s) would I need to remove? And will the Reconfigurator create new ones?

Without removing any certificates, I received this error message after running the Reconfigurator:
Code:
Access is denied. (Error code 5) at CryptImportKey
   at (VCryptContext::importKey line 185)
   at execute console command --configure-plesk-website(vconsoleapp::start line 132)
   at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website(vconsoleapp::run line 143)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

Back