• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved ERROR: Declaration of PleskSslIt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string (Uri.php:

JeromeAlexandre

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.61_build1800240603.06 os_CentOS 7
Hello, today for the first time I get this message when clicking on any of the links to the SSLit! extension :

ERROR: Declaration of PleskSslIt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string (Uri.php:346)

I cannot manage my certificates.

I removed the Let's Encrypt extension to make sure there is no incompatibility, but that's done nothing.

Please help.

To solve the issue, install the new version of SSL It! Or if auto-update is enabled for extensions, it will be installed automatically during the next 24h.

Changes​

1.15.1 (17 June 2024)​

• [-] Opening the SSL It! page of a domain no longer fails with the "Declaration of PleskSslIt\GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Uri::getScheme() must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface::getScheme(): string" error. (EXTSSLIT-2096)

To solve the issue, install the new version of SSL It! Or if auto-update is enabled for extensions, it will be installed automatically during the next 24h.
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.61 Update #5
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
SSL It! Version: 1.15.2-3490

After i had many errors yesterday, today i can see ssl renew screen but i dont get new cert but a prompt to upload .pem file - result is unsecured domain.
1718714338430.png

Back