• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error during Install Web Applications in Plesk 10.0.1

Dear All

I'm testing Parallel Plesk 10.0.1 (using trial licenses)
using Windows 2008 R2 (surely x64)

Plesk was installed in Vhost Disk (difference Drive)
and I'm trying to install the web application such as Joomla and wordpress and I got Error 500, after I aggree the licenses agreeemnt. (this step I think I have to setup some credential and database)

after checking the Eventlog I see the following

The description for Event ID 2 from source PHP-5.2.6 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

php[2552]
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHosting::getSameSsl() in E:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library\Smb\Form\Element\Aps\DestinationContext.php on line 64

Did you have any Ideas, I think this is Bug.

Yes, it is really known bug. I have updated bugreport with your case and requested workaround.
I will update thread with results as soon as I receive it.

Yes, it is really known bug. I have updated bugreport with your case and requested workaround.
I will update thread with results as soon as I receive it.

Can you provide an update on this bug?

It is causing us a major problem with a production system.

Back