• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in 11.0.9

RuedigerK

New Pleskian
We have several boxes running Centos 6.3 with plesk 11.0.9 Update #34 and a lot of problems:
All machines have 50 or 100 IPs and they are used for Webhosting with fixed IPs for ssl-web and so on.
First we had the problems with Update 35, we restored all machines from Backup but now we had other Problems:
- "Sites point to default vhost from time to time" is a known Bug in Debian Installations
- "Sites point to default vhost - ALWAYS" is the Bug what we have
As mentioned before, we only work with dedicated IPs and on each used IP we have the Default web-Site fixed to the correct site, but sometimes we got another content when contacting the right ip, sometimes it is working, sometimes it is not working. A reconfigure-all does not help. We can delete a site, reboot the box, sometimes after recreation of the new site it works, sometimes not. It seems to be independent from Customer-Account, sometimes it looks like.
I dont know, is it an error from vhostconfiguration or from nginx. Our newest errror is in:
2013-02-08T10:01:07+01:00 ERR (3): APS Catalog error: couldn't connect to host
you ask google and you find nothing ...
you look in KB and you find nothing ...
You can buy support from Parallels, they will find the problem and the solution
BUT YOU MUST PAY FOR IT !!!
We always shoul pay for their mistakes ....
WHY ???

You can buy support from Parallels, they will find the problem and the solution
BUT YOU MUST PAY FOR IT !!!
We always shoul pay for their mistakes ....
WHY ???

I wrote it many many many times here - if support confirms that the problem in our product that it is our bug - you will be refunded.

Joke

I mentioned it several time before, too: ALWAYS is the Bug on customers site: We bought your product ...

I mentioned it several time before, too: ALWAYS is the Bug on customers site: We bought your product ...

I have not found such mentions in your 4 messages on this forum.
Could you please provide me ticket IDs where support have not confirmed a bug that was there in your opinion?

Ok,
our company has here several accounts, but I don't care....
We found out, that when you add a new Subscription it sometimes happens that the 'default_server' in 'last_nginx.conf' is not set correctly, even if you choose a dedicated IP and there is no other Subscription using this IP.
Same is when you create a site on another IP, then 'Change Hosting Settings' give another IP Address, it´s nearly impossible to get this site work as default site. You can change it in 'IP addresses management'-Default site but it does no matter: no 'default_server' in nginx.conf, so it is not possible to get this site via ip - you must do a reconfigure from hand.
Next point: It sems, that sometimes there is a timeout between nginx and apache... nginx wait for content, does not get and delver others site content. We are not able to reproduce this ...
A new bug seems to be: I think when working with dedicated IPs, in former versions we could only pick up unused IPs, now ther seems to no restrictions...

Back