• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in function.implode in PMM with Expand

G

gustavocaixeta

Hi,

I am having problems with the PMM with Plesk Expand.

Expand is working great now, but the migrations dont change the "In progress" status.

In the Destination Server, I find a event in Event Viewer every time "migrmng.exe" runs.
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\migrmng.exe

The test domain now are in both servers (dest and source), but the migration don't finish.

And the migrated domain remains in Source Server, without any entry in Event Viewer

The error in Event Viewer(from Destination Server) is:
The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( PHP-5.2.6 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: php[8788]; PHP Warning: implode() [<a href='function.implode'>function.implode</a>]: Invalid arguments passed in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PMM\MigrationDeployer.php on line 77.

Logs in Agent(source) and PMM(destination) are Ok (All Finish without errors).

If I do other migration, the first finish, but with errors and the domains remains in both servers.

Can you have any idea?

Thanks!!!

Plesk 8.6.0.3
Migration Manager v1.14.3127.30416 (build 080725.09)
Agent (last version too)
Expand 2.3.1

Back