• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error installing WordPress

JanC

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server
Plesk version and microupdate number
I already have 5 websites running with WordPress. I get a lot of errors when trying to install a new page for a new domain. I get the following error where I replaced personal information with X:

"
Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed. (Error code 299) at Unable to load the domain (XXXXXX) user (XXXXXX) profile
  • at (CClientProfile::loadUserProfile line 142)
  • at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::impersonateSimpleRunAs line 702)
  • at (RunTime::pipeClient::readMessage line 117)
  • at Unable to call readMessage()(RunTime::pipeClient::readMessage line 122)
  • at Unable to call PerformAction(Test)(AnyArc::performAction line 225)
  • at Unable to unpack archive C:\Inetpub\vhosts\xxxxxx.de\httpdocs\wp631457383f2e72.69345830\wordpress-6.0.2.zip(UnpackArchive::eek:nRunAsUser

Try to remove C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\pip folder and repeat installation.

I cannot find such folder. Options to view all folders and files and to hide nothing was set.

Hi

Tried reinstalling Wordpress via the CPANEL and get
this:
Error: The system could not run the “/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php” install script and received the error code “1”: Error: The 'wp-config.php' file already exists.

Addendum: I created a subdomain for a domain running Wordpress. I was able to install a new WordPress site on the subdomain, alternatively clone it. If I create a new main domain, no Wordpress site can be installed there. I suspect there is a problem with user management. However, I have no idea which instance is causing the problems.

Back