• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Backup section error (Plesk 18.0.44)

WinWen

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
When I enter the Backup section, I get this error.
Also I noticed that the backups have been stopped for days.

500 Exception​

Unable to execute proc_open: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (Error code 193) at Unable to start ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\pmmcli" --get-tasks-list)<br> at (RunTime::Execute::start line 704)<br> at Plesk impersonation(PipeServer::ServerThread::runAs line 715)<br> at (RunTime::pipeClient::readMessage line 117)<br> at Unable to call readMessage()(RunTime::pipeClient::readMessage line 122)<br> at (zif_plesk_proc_open line 1047)

Make sure that C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\bin64\pmmcli file has the correct size and can be executed. It looks like it is corrupted. This can be caused by the action of installed antivirus software, for example.

Thanks for the reply. The pmmcli file was 0 bytes, I restored the PMMcli.exe file but when I open the backup List the pmmcli file is recreated again with 0 bytes. Maybe the file to restore is another one?

Do you have enabled any third-party Antivirus software? Try to disable it.

I solved, I write for the next users.
Also in the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Plesk \ admin \ bin there were several files with 0bytes, I proceeded to remove all of them and also the pmmcli file present in the bin64 folder.

The control panel on the Backup List has started working again

Thank you for providing me with this indication, which has allowed me to verify here as well.

Back