• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

ERROR: Interface 'backup_Extension_Serializer_Interface_Array' not found (ItemsIterator.php:4)

Dennis213

New Pleskian
Hello,

I've just tried to login to my admin interface and got the following error message:
ERROR: Interface 'backup_Extension_Serializer_Interface_Array' not found (ItemsIterator.php:4)

I haven't updated plesk or have changed something manually. My Vserver Host said that he haven't changed anything on the root server.

Please let me know how I can fix the error to get access to the admin interface again.

Thanks

Dennis

Make sure that you have correct permissions for this directory:

# stat /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Extension
File: `/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Extension'
Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
Device: 1dh/29d Inode: 42026467 Links: 7
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid: ( 0/ root)

Back