• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error: Invalid usage of pm_Settings::set. Value length 5000 expected, 5031 received.

MaurizioP

New Pleskian
Each time I log in the Plesk Panel, I got this error:

"Error: Invalid usage of pm_Settings::set. Value length 5000 expected, 5031 received. "

I think that the error is related to the modules settings, but I can't figure out which module has got the problem.

The server is a CentOS 6.10 with Plesk Obsidian 18.0.24.

panel.log reports:
ERR [panel] pm_Exception_InvalidArgumentException: Invalid usage of pm_Settings::set. Value length 5000 expected, 5031 received.
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Extension/Settings.php
line: 16
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pm/Settings.php(63): Plesk\Extension\Settings::validateLength(string 'ModuleSettings', string 'value', string '["$2y$10$d9Pd7qP09.M3LU.t8f4N3ekXgiI7aMpvYoC90LAGp2NZmAN0Ze0WK","$2y$10$M.pxX.UBLoRwsCmEltrjUOktubps...', string 'pm_Settings::set')
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/google-authenticator/library/Helper.php(310): pm_Settings::set(string 'plesk-ga-remember1', string '["$2y$10$d9Pd7qP09.M3LU.t8f4N3ekXgiI7aMpvYoC90LAGp2NZmAN0Ze0WK","$2y$10$M.pxX.UBLoRwsCmEltrjUOktubps...')
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/google-authenticator/library/Helper.php(257): Modules_GoogleAuthenticator_Helper::setUserHashSettings(string '******')
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/google-authenticator/library/Form/Auth.php(36): Modules_GoogleAuthenticator_Helper::activateRememberDevice()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/google-authenticator/controllers/IndexController.php(40): Modules_GoogleAuthenticator_Form_Auth->process()
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): IndexController->authAction()
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(string 'authAction')
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http, object of type Zend_Controller_Response_Http)
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pm/Application.php(91): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/google-authenticator/index.php(4): pm_Application->run()
ERR [panel.ui] Invalid usage of pm_Settings::set. Value length 5000 expected, 5031 received.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back