• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved NodeJS attribute name is invalid: application

Matheus5

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.50 Update #2, last updated on Feb 27, 2023 04:40 PM
I was deploying an application in NodeJS yesterday, when I went to access it today through the plesk panel and I could no longer access the NodeJS application due to the error below.

Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

2023-08-08 08:06:13ERRpanel [204695:64d221a53f5f4]
pm_Exception: attribute name is invalid: application
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pm/Domain.php
line: 225
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/nodejs/library/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(15): pm_Domain->getProperty(string 'application')
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pm/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(43): PleskExt\Nodejs\Navigation\OverviewPage->getData()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pm/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(59): pm_Navigation_OverviewPage->getCurrentItem()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Controller/Action/Helper/Navigation.php(278): pm_Navigation_OverviewPage->getLabel()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Controller/Action/Helper/Navigation.php(207): Plesk\Application\Controller\Action\Helper\Navigation->_addModuleBreadcrumbs()
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Plesk\Application\Controller\Action\Helper\Navigation->postDispatch()
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(string 'indexAction')
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http, object of type Zend_Controller_Response_Http)
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pm/Application.php(91): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/nodejs/index.php(5): pm_Application->run()

Hello,

PSA DB inconsistency.
Code:
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/nodejs/library/Navigation/OverviewPage.php(15): pm_Domain->getProperty(string 'application')
Here it checks the `dom_param` table if domain in question does have the `param` = "application" with `val` = "ext-nodejs" in order to obtain domain id and display name.

Acquire the domain id from the `domains` table and see if it does have the proper settings(compare with other domains with nodejs or another server).

You can also try $ plesk repair db

If it was working yesterday, acquire a daily dump(from /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.daily*) and inspect it in order to restore missing tables contents.
SQL debug log level should help you see the failed queries.

Hello good afternoon.

No plesk domain is opening the NodeJS menu, I tried to repair plesk it but it didn't find any error.

I found a similar topic but no public solution.

Back