1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error migrating domains from 9.5.2 to 10.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Superkikim, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Superkikim

Superkikim Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

Could anyone tell me what should I do with this log file ?

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <execution-result status="success"><object name="resel_x" type="reseller"><object name="somedomain.com" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object></object></execution-result>

I made a reseller migration with some of his domains. At the end, it said "migration ended with errors". ANd when I click the link to see the log file, a text file is downloaded with the content above...

Does it mean only that domain had issue ? and how do I know what issue ?

2. catwiesel

catwiesel Guest

the same here - migration 9.5.4 to 10.1.1

OS: Debian 5 (Lenny) 64-Bit, Plesk 9.5.4 and Plesk 10.1.1

Migration from 9.5.4 to 10.1.1:

I want to migrate from 9.5.4 to 10.1.1 several Domains with 1 Customer. When i migrate all at once, there ist after the migration only the customer without any domains. But the migration manager say´s: "successful".
    After that i migrate only a few domains (example here: 4), this error message after the migraton:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <execution-result status="success"><object name="domain1.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object><object name="domain2.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object><object name="domain3.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object><object name="domain4.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object></execution-result>

No Domain where created! Any solutions for this problem?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  3. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%