• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error migrating domains from 9.5.2 to 10.1.1

Superkikim

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Could anyone tell me what should I do with this log file ?

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><object name="resel_x" type="reseller"><object name="somedomain.com" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object></object></execution-result>

I made a reseller migration with some of his domains. At the end, it said "migration ended with errors". ANd when I click the link to see the log file, a text file is downloaded with the content above...

Does it mean only that domain had issue ? and how do I know what issue ?

the same here - migration 9.5.4 to 10.1.1

OS: Debian 5 (Lenny) 64-Bit, Plesk 9.5.4 and Plesk 10.1.1

Migration from 9.5.4 to 10.1.1:

I want to migrate from 9.5.4 to 10.1.1 several Domains with 1 Customer. When i migrate all at once, there ist after the migration only the customer without any domains. But the migration manager say´s: "successful".
After that i migrate only a few domains (example here: 4), this error message after the migraton:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><object name="domain1.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object><object name="domain2.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object><object name="domain3.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object><object name="domain4.tld" type="domain"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>virtual std::string plesk::RsyncContentUnpacker::extractOneFile(const plesk::tCid&amp;, const cstring&amp;, const cstring&amp;)</context><file>./rsync_unpacker.cpp</file><line>307</line><text>Assertion failed: files.size() == 1</text></message></object></execution-result>

No Domain where created! Any solutions for this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back