• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Migration Manager

S

Silence

Hi,

I'm having troubles connecting to my old server, error:

No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

Before this the error it's:

Notice: Undefined Variable: scouts in C:\...\Plesk\Admin\plib\backup\MigrationAgentForm on line 64 .

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks!

Well, after a few minutes and a migration complete...not working again!

Same issue

I am having the same issue at this moment.
A reboot won't even fix the issue, just keep getting this error for 2 seconds and than i get the message:

Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available

same thing

Having the exact same issue here aswell. Only im trying to migrate from ensim 10 to Plesk.

I hope for a quick solution to this problem.

Just for your info: I fixed it using the plesk backup function.
If you are transferring to a windows 2008 machine, please check if you have password policy complexity disabled.

Just run: secpol.msc /s and edit the settings :)

additional software? specific changes?

i'm running two windows 2003 server machines, one with PLESK 8.6 and a new one with PLESK 9.2.1 ....
i've successfully migrated two customers from my old system to my new system, everything worked fine!

after a few days, same settings, i tried to migrate the rest of the data, and got stuck with that problem! i have neither an idea nor a solution yet!

already checked password policy complexity ... it was disabled on both servers!
would be great to get any help or ideas!

i've installed (after migration) Openfire (xmpp server, running on JAVA) and ISAPI_REWRITE 3 (rewrite module running as ISAPI filter thingy). already checked that, uninstalled it, tried it again, no difference.

i've also upgraded from PLESK 9.2.1 to 9.2.3, thought that would solve my problem!
also checked "C:\...\Plesk\Admin\plib\backup\MigrationAgentForm on line 64" but can't read that file!?

thanks for anything!
stephan

Back