• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Error occured. couldn't connect to host

MUSTdigital

New Pleskian
It all started after my hoster decided to move his servers to another data-center. Everything is ok, only thing that changed for me is IP-address. And that's where the problem begins.
First, my sites don't work at all.
Second, site preview service shows an error (Error occured. couldn't connect to host)

BTW, I adjusted all dns-zones correctly, so the point is not in them.

Also, i tried '/usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all --hostname=<my domain name>', but there is no such directory as /usr/share/plesk-billing/

How exactly you have changed IP address on Plesk server?

How exactly you have changed IP address on Plesk server?

What do you mean by that? =) I checked for new IPs, then went to /smb/web/edit and adjusted them. After that a deleted old ones from here - /admin/ip-address/list/. Just as I said, that's not the problem. Problem was in Apache and nginx. For some reason they didn't realize that IPs are changed, they didn't even after I rebooted the server a couple of times. Reseller's support adviced me to reboot them separately (on the page /plesk/server/services/) and it worked, so the problem is solved now.

Back