• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error on Restore: "...Domain Service Web not exists..."

SabineW

Basic Pleskian
Hi to all,
the operating system on my server (openSUSE 13.1) and the running plesk-version (12.0) was very old and yesterday I started a new installation of all (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit + Plesk 12.5). After a successfully restore of my backups from 12.0 into 12.5, the next step is to upgrade to the last odin-version.
Unfortunately the restore failed with a lot of errors.
The first error (and maybe the most important) is
  • Internal server error: Domain Service Web not exists: domain=<mydomain>, id=2
The error happens on all 5 domains.
Some other error-messages (also from all domains) are:
  • Failed deployment of mail user
  • Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update <mydomain> -guid <myguid> -creation-date 2013-04-24 -description '' -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip <myip> -www-root httpdocs -login <myuser> -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
  • Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain_pref.php --update <mydomain> -default_server_mysql localhost:3306 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is You can set the default database server parameter for subscriptions only.
  • Failed deployment of database user <mydatabaseuser> of database DBPage
and a lot more.
How can I solve this errors to get a successfully restore?

Hi to all,
is there nobody here with an idea to solve my problem?
I really need help.

Best regards
Sabine

Back