• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

ERROR: OS template name is already defined as

quark

Basic Pleskian
I have SuSE 10.2 and Plesk 8.3.0. I want to update it to 8.4.0.

# cat /etc/SuSE-release
openSUSE 10.2 (i586)
VERSION = 10.2


After I downloaded and run the latest autoinstaller
./parallels_installer_v3.3.1_build080407.16_os_SuSE_ 10.2_i386

I get the following messages:

Downloading the file PSA_8.4.0/plesk-8.4.0-suse10.2-i386.inf3: 10..30..50..70..90 done.
Downloading the file SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_4.0.0/sitebuilder-4.0.0-suse10.2-i386.inf3: 10..34..52..70..94 done.
ERROR: OS template name is already defined as suse-10.2-x86 (try set name suse-10.2-x86_64)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, resolve the above problem and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the problem on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

but I don't have SuSE 64bit. I have SuSE 10.2 i386... How I can solve this problem?
 
Back
Top